Technology & Operations This team comprises five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. My client works closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralizing and standardizing technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
The Agile and DevOps Practice Lead is responsible for implementing best practices across the organization to drive improved software delivery quality and speed. The successful candidate will be expected to help define the road map to roll out Agile and DevOps Practices across the Bank, leveraging methodologies, successes and tooling which already exist at the Bank.
- Driving and coaching Agile & DevOps practice adoption across application development domains
- Transform the bank from Waterfall methodologies into an Agile platform successfully
- Ensuring best practices are captured, continuous improvement applied and retrospectives run with key learnings widely disseminated
- Program management and governance of DevOps projects
- Providing oversight and alignment of third party engagements
Other areas of responsibility:
- Design, build and run a Bank-wide Agile and DevOps Practice
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and best in class principles
- Manage and facilitation of Agile coaches to key projects
- Evaluate and measure the success and maturity of Agile practices. Providing regular reports to key stakeholders and senior technology management
- Help onboard teams and key stakeholders into the agile way of working.
- Support teams to become Agile ‘literate’ and continuously ascend the Agile maturity curve
- Evangelize Agile and DevOps at all levels