This is a key position where your experience and seniority will have a positive impact on client's business. If you thrive on managing a team of driven delivery team in the analysis, design, development, implementation and/or maintenance of systems, then this is the position for you.
A Top Tier IT Vendor which is working on a large scale of Govt projects
- Providing management to other project managers in their delivery of services to the customers.
- Staffing and developing the skills of delivery resources to ensure that qualified resources are in place to meet project requirements
- Establishing responsive business relationship with customers including problem reporting, escalation and resolution processes
- Managing risk and the impact of customer change requests, thence identifying service implications
- Manage the delivery team for preventive and timely system issue resolution
- Managing and monitoring of budget and controlling costs to ensure maximum achievement of revenue
- Implement technology risk and control framework to the team
- Developing and communicating delivery status and performance reports
- Development, and deployment of large scale, multi-platform, multi-vendor information systems. Large-scale program management of multi-service line teams, including strong management and communications skills, service delivery, client relations, planning, scheduling, budgeting, financial management and earned value, resource management, QA, negotiations, contract negotiation and management
- Good knowledge of the business process and application knowledge and able to coach and guide team in delivering services.
- Proven track record in managing multi-million dollar projects in both the government and/or commercial sectors.
- In-depth knowledge and appreciation of the industries' vertical will be a distinct advantage
- Proven record of successful staff management in areas of recruitment, performance appraisal and professional development.
- Proven record of successful Digital transformation initiatives completion
- Regional Reporting lines
- Excellent base and benefits
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sonal Nayyar on +65 6541 9947