Brodard Executive Search is pleased to have been appointed by SwissBorg for the search of their
HEAD OF PEOPLE
SwissBorg is a fintech scaleup based in Switzerland, specialized in cryptos and fiat. It is a fast-growing structure and a success story.
The company is now looking for a skilled and agile Human Resources Talent to accompany them in their current developments. They embrace diversity and strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds.
This is a highly influential leadership role, which requires working closely with the CEO and the Team and providing HR support and direction for senior colleagues.
This job is available as a remote opportunity. However, if you reside outside of Switzerland, you will be required to regularly visit the head office in Lausanne.
What you'll be doing
- Develop, implement, support, and review all HR department initiatives, policies, procedures, and systems
- Work in partnership with senior leadership and managers to provide guidance on internal HR procedures, best practices, and policies
- Create a happy work environment for employees and remote workers while building a strong company culture
- Act as subject matter expert, advising on matters related to people operations and scaling our current processes
- Monitor the delivery of HR roadmap and work closely with the HR department to ensure objectives are aligned with company objectives
- Create and implement training and development programs
- Participate in the performance evaluation processes
- Composure and confidentiality required to handle disciplinary and grievance issues
- Ensure all current policies and procedures follow legal requirements
- Perceptive nature, careful monitoring of working conditions to ensure legal compliance
What you might have done
- BS/BA in business administration or relevant field
- Prior experience in scaling a company from startup to scaleup (50 to 150+)
- Strong working knowledge of HR functions and procedures (e.g. pay and benefits, recruitment, training, and development)
- Commitment to staying current on the understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedure
- Knowledge of Swiss payroll system is a plus
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude for critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision making
- Strength of character, ethics, and commitment, and reliability
- HR Credentials
Why you should apply:
- Freedom to build up the company that you’ve dreamed of
- Learn with (cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology, and business
- CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
- You will be provided with a Macbook and a cutting-edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Flexible work hours
- Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities