See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- An exciting and challenging role as Compliance Officer within Compliance Operations, supporting the International Wealth Management (IWM) and Swiss Universal Bank (SUB) divisions in Zurich, covering Emerging Europe, Real Assets Lending, APAC and Premium Clients
- In this dynamic position you are responsible for the Periodic Reviews of existing client relationships ranging from low to very high risk jurisdictions
- The possibility to review client data and assess related transactions from an AML perspective by evaluating KYC accuracy, plausibility, completeness and up-to-dateness
- You identify and assess potential reputational and money laundering-related risks; you summarize your findings in the form of a risk assessment and highlight all relevant remediation measures to be implemented by Client Facing Employees
- You provide advice on compliance topics to Client Facing Employees while you will closely collaborate with a variety of business partners
- You will get the chance to create a bank-wide network by collaborating closely with various partners across divisions
- We are open for flexible working
- At least 3 years of validated professional experience in the banking sector in Compliance, Audit or Business Risk Management or within a First Line of Defense Support/Front Office role, paired with a deep interest, passion and awareness for Compliance and Risk topics including money-laundering prevention as well as an affinity for international political development
- Bank apprenticeship or a college/university degree in an area related to Economics, Risk Management, Business Administration or an equivalent education
- Confirmed understanding of money laundering and terrorist financing risks, including industry standard methodologies and developing trends and validated knowledge of AML, Client Due Diligence and KYC regulatory requirements and strong knowledge in the concerned area of transaction monitoring and analysis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, German and French as well as the ability to summarize findings in a concise and clear manner are a requirement
- Additional knowledge of Russian, Ukrainian, Hebrew, Greek or Mandarin will be considered an advantage
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills, able to work with tight deadlines while handling complex situations within short timeframes
- Strong case management with a high focus on attention to details and a high level of flexibility and resourcefulness to change are a must, Experience with complex shipping structures will be considered a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly and concisely on complex issues in ways appropriate to those being addressed and in the interest of maintaining an effective professional network
- Are you a positive, open-minded personality with can-do attitude who likes to contribute to the team's success by providing high quality deliverables? Then apply via our career portal!
Ms. S. Eugster would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.