See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
At Credit Suisse, we're proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank's leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Reflecting the Bank's entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class. We offer
Are you looking for a unique platform to maximize your potential in a successful diverse and inclusive team? Do you want to feed your curiosity? To complete our audit team in Zurich we are seeking to recruit an IT Audit Manager.
Join us and you will:
You Offer You offer
- demonstrate your leadership by managing and monitoring technology related audits to ensure efficient and high quality delivery against agreed timeframes
- play a vital role in developing and executing a program of continuous risk monitoring in close collaboration with the relevant Head of Audit, contributing to annual audit planning
- be a trusted advisor and partner with major business, IT and support functions in our organization
- have the opportunity to learn state of the art audit methodologies
- engage in the creation of a dynamic risk assessment tool which uses data to provide a current (and predicted) view of control effectiveness across the organization
- interact with a large bandwidth of businesses across the bank and with the bank's senior management
- inspire and develop IT audit staff to help build their career, through mentoring and on the job coaching
- assist in a variety of bank-wide initiatives and special projects, for example, innovative technologies
- benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy
About the team
- You must have at least 8 years of relevant work experience in IT, ideally relating to risk and control, such as IT general computer controls or Information Security. Experience within the financial industry is advantageous
- Ideally, you hold an undergraduate degree, one or more IT audit certifications (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CIA) and have an interest in Financial Services
- You have a deep understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial
- You can contribute with your extraordinary analytical skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding emerging IT trends and regulatory topics sets you apart
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German and can present technical information in a simple and concise way to a variety of audiences
- You are an avid learner and a dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Your strong interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively towards deadlines
- You are keen to work in an inclusive environment and excel at collaborating in a global team
: We are a global team that encourages diversity of thought. Our offices are located in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Pune and Mumbai. Our auditors are part of our practice model which provides exposure to different businesses, products and processes with the flexibility to also focus on areas of interest.
Ms. B. Ott would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success