The Liquid Investment Division of Calibrium AG is looking to hire for an Investment Support / Execution role. The candidate will be involved in all aspects of our liquid investment portfolio and will work to improve and further develop our internal performance and exposure reporting. The position also covers responsibility for the execution of orders under our discretionary and systematic mandates, across multiple asset classes.
You work diligently on regular tasks and enjoy investment related project management. Prior execution trading experience and a solid understanding of Equities, FX and Derivatives is a requirement.
Responsibilities Investment Support
- Maintain overview of all portfolio components
- Generate performance reports and CIO presentations
- Participate in and minute CIO meetings
- Lead investment related projects which involve internal support teams as well as 3rd parties (e.g. onboarding managed accounts, new investment products)
- Act as point person for different cross divisional projects / initiatives
- Daily trading across multiple asset classes (Equities, FX, Derivatives)
- Monitor and record broker execution quality for transaction cost reporting
- Oversee day-to-day administrative issues in support of trading activities and liaise with investment and support teams
- Ensure accurate implementation of FX hedging and manage spot FX requirements for cash management
- Manage mutual fund or hedge fund subscriptions/redemptions
- Ensure ongoing compliance with regulation, internal policies and processes
- Relationship management with existing platform counterparties and onboarding of additional counterparties/brokers
- Diligence, accuracy and high attention to detail
- Good numerical ability
- 3-5 years of trading experience (Equities, FX and Derivatives, ideally buy-side)
- Solid understanding of OTC and exchange traded derivatives
- Proficiency in Bloomberg, electronic trading systems and Excel
- Team player - ability to partner across investment & support divisions
- Broad and active role within a small team
- Responsibility given early
- Interaction with different teams within the organisation
- Reward commensurate with performance
Calibrium provides a challenging and fair work environment in an international team.
Please send your complete application documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org.