See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- An exciting and dynamic private banking credit risk role within the International Wealth Management Division (IWM) based in Zurich
- Close cross-functional teamwork and interaction and internal partners such as Relationship Managers, Lombard Origination, Sales and Trading, Legal and Compliance
- Assessment and approval of collateralized (Lombard) transactions in the Ultra High Net Worth Individuals (UHNWI) segment
- Credit analysis to include the full range of risk assessment such as exposure, collateral (e.g. single stock lending and risk concentrations across all asset classes and derivatives) and transactions featuring non-standard counterparty types or bespoke (cross-pledge) credit structures along with Legal, Cross-Border and Reputational Risk considerations
- Independent management and monitoring of a portfolio of UHNWI offshore clients of a dedicated Private Banking Market Area
- Active involvement in a wide array of risk-related projects and New Business Initiatives within an international environment and attractive possibilities for professional development
- Bachelor or Master in Economic Science, Business Administration or Banking and Finance; CFA, FRM or GARP qualification is a plus paired with at least 5+ years of working in Credit Risk Management of Securities-Backed Lending or Corporate Banking including sound knowledge of derivatives
- Passion for financial markets, good understanding of asset allocation and asset classes
- Prior experience as leader of or specialist in risk-related projects
- Distinctive analytical skills matched with confident communication skills interacting with demanding partners!
- Do you have a high level of motivation and ability to work autonomously combined with a strong service delivery mentality and are proficient in English, good German and further language skills would be an advantage?
Mr. M. Payer (HLOF 44) would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career-portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.