2022 Analytics and Sales Rotational Programme - London/South Africa
You have an understanding of the drivers behind market moving stories and events. You're a solution-finder, with a real passion for providing exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment. With a desire to build a career in a client-facing role, you understand the importance of credibility and building relationships! What is the role?
It's rare to find a role that gives you such early exposure to global financial market participants. Our one of-a-kind rotation program offers you the unique opportunity to:
- Join our team for an initial period in the London EMEA headquarters, where you are depended upon to provide fast and accurate solutions to incoming client queries. The support we give to clients is a key aspect of Bloomberg's value proposition and you will play a critical role here.
- Partake in our comprehensive training program, covering all aspects of the financial markets: economic principles, market players and asset classes - while teaching you all there is to know about the functionality and analytical tools Bloomberg has to offer.
Analytics - London
- Upon a successful period in Analytics, you would then be based in Johannesburg to take up an opportunity within our Enterprise Sales team. In this role you will be working with clients to increase Bloomberg's engagement and presence through offering market leading solutions. You will support top decision makers in the world of finance, government and business.
We provide 24/7 support for Bloomberg Professional Service users all over the world and across multiple industries. Reaching us via our 'Instant Bloomberg' chat system, clients access unparalleled customer service where we answer their questions and help them maximise the value of Bloomberg's products. On any given day we respond to over 12,000 queries in more than 15 languages.
Bloomberg is constantly innovating and Analytics plays a key role in ensuring clients are educated on new products and enhancements by proactively working closely with them to upskill them through technology, and delivering on-site training and seminars. We also work in conjunction with Enterprise Sales to deliver on strategic initiatives, supporting product roll-out and onboarding clients. We want to ensure our clients are making the most of our service and using tools and features that allow them to work smarter. Sales - Johannesburg
After 18-24 months, and having successfully completed your training in London, we fly you to Johannesburg, where as a true Bloomberg specialist, you'll join our team of highly motivated, financially-astute relationship and account managers, whose role it is to lead and grow our business across South Africa.
In Sales, we're the face of Bloomberg for our clients. Consultative and entrepreneurial, we manage client relationships, whilst striving to continually grow our revenue by identifying new business opportunities.
We spend our time with our clients, understanding their business goals and outpacing their expectations. Guided by curiosity and purpose, we work to understand their workflows and present them with the most appropriate solutions across our range of enterprise offerings.
We're discovering new business leads by making prospecting calls and networking. We demonstrate how Bloomberg's product offering will help our clients make the best investment/trading/business decisions, making their day to day business smoother and more profitable. You need to have:
We'd love to see:
- The desire and readiness to work and train in London for an initial period, before being based permanently in South Africa with our sales department in Johannesburg. (As such, you will need to ensure that you are legally entitled to work in in South Africa. We can look to support your move to work in the UK.)
- The ability to join a training class on a full time permanent basis beginning in 2022
- A Bachelor's degree (or above) or relevant work experience
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- A demonstrable interest in financial markets and the aspiration to work in the financial services industry
- The resilience to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment
- Real ambition to pursue a client-facing career, with a strong interest in relationship management and sales
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal
We'll trust you to:
- Work experience in a client facing role
- Interest in technology
- Experience in South Africa through work or education
- Act as an advocate for Diversity and Inclusion, truly understanding its importance to our business
We are committed to hiring the best and brightest talent at Bloomberg and we do provide visa sponsorship for this role. However, each case is reviewed on an individual basis.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process.
If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com