Main Purpose of the role
Recognising the ongoing Regulatory and potential Internal Change agenda, The understanding of any Client relationship impact and the subsequent Outreach and Transition management is a fundamental business consideration. At all times, ensuring all relationships are clear on the change, the potential impact and steps the organisation is taking to ensure a positive and efficient client experience.
This role is to contribute to the build-out of a Client Outreach Centre of Excellence, with the responsibility of planning and executing related activities across the required business lines.
In this role you will be responsible for:
• The definition of a Client Outreach and Transition strategy and implementation approach
• Forward planning of assigned initiatives where client outreach will be a requirement with a focus on IBOR
• Definition of the future schedule of events, aligning across parallel campaigns and business areas
• Execution of assigned client outreach and transition initiatives in line with the organisation’s strategic roadmap
• Advising and educating areas of the organisation as to the considerations and options available when planning for a client outreach exercise
• Continued improvement to the client outreach approach, driving increased efficiency and positive client experience
• Status reporting across multiple business lines and functions within the organisation
• Drive decisions to ensure optimal solutions are based on both commercial and business requirements
• Identification of key dependencies, stakeholder engagement through to resolution
Skills and Experience
Functional / Technical Competencies:
• Strong understanding and experience of the IBOR transition program and the market standards around IBOR
• Experience of managing large scale projects and projects in parallel
• Strong track record of successful Client Outreach initiatives, with a “hands-on experience” of business subject matter expertise
• Tangible experience of Client Relationship Management within a complex organizational structure, with the ability to demonstrate successful outcomes of historic Client Outreach management
• Strong leadership and demonstrates initiative especially in a matrix organization
• Broad knowledge of investment and corporate banking products and services and how they impact or support clients across sectors / regions
• Experience/knowledge in IBOR, PSD2, UMR, MIFID, EMIR, CSDR, SFTR
• Microsoft Office suite including strong Excel skills
• One or more of the following is essential:
o 3 - 5 years + in Front Office (1LoD) management environment
o 3 - 5 years + Project management experience with a proven track record of delivery
Education / Qualifications
• Degree level education in relevant subject (e.g. finance, maths, physics etc.) (Beneficial)
• Other beneficial qualifications (e.g. MBA, CFA, etc.) (Beneficial)
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously
• Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability
• A proactive, motivated approach.
• The ability to operate with urgency and prioritise work accordingly
• Strong decision making skills, with the ability to demonstrate sound judgement
• A structured and logical approach, also demonstrating creativity and innovation in solution forming
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to foster strong relationships and manage senior stakeholders
• The ability to manage large workloads and tight deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• A calm approach, with the ability to perform well in a pressurised environment
• Strong numerical skills
• Strong teamwork skills and enjoys working within a collaborative culture
MUFG is committed to embracing diversity and building an inclusive culture where all employees are valued, respected and their opinions count. We support the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion in recruitment and employment, and oppose all forms of discrimination on the grounds of age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy and maternity, race, gender reassignment, religion or belief and marriage or civil partnership.
We make our recruitment decisions in a non-discriminatory manner in accordance with our commitment to identifying the right skills for the right role and our obligations under the law.
We are open to considering flexible working requests in line with organisational requirements.