My client, a global energy company, are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to assist in the modernisation and transformation of their Health and Safety incident reporting system.
- This role will be embedded within the Safety & Operational Risk Performance Team. This team is accountable for the collation, reporting and sharing of data. This role will work with the Performance Reporting & Analysis Lead to deliver an enhanced data and reporting offer, as part of the wider IRIS Modernisation project.
- The role will support the overall change management process for the project and will help the integration with other workstreams to reduce any risk of missed integration and unnecessary duplication of effort.
- A solid awareness of HSE management
- Knowledge of and experience with SAP BW, SAP S4 HANA environments. Experience extracting data from and working with data-lake solutions whether Azure, Cloudera or Amazon AWS.
- A strong working knowledge of various analytics systems and processes utilised within the industry
- Strong communication/ teamwork skills; Strong self-starter
- Work using agile methodologies
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- Strongly numerate and data centric experience
- Requirements collection and translation, documentation skills
- Knowledge of and experience in the use of SAP Analysis for Office/OLAP, WEBI and Microsoft Power BI