DevOps Specialist - SCVentures (Lydia Venture)
SC Ventures (SCV) spearheads the bank's innovation across the Group. Included in SCV's mandate will be to invest in FinTech's and other start-up companies, promote rapid testing and implementation of new business models. SCV will work with businesses and functions across the Group in three key areas of eXellerator, investments, and ventures Looking for a highly skilled AWS Devops specialist who shall be helping the development team building a distributed, highly scalable, micro-service platform from ground up. Your responsibility
• Develop a processes to enable teams to deploy, manage scale and monitor their applications in AWS cloud environment
• Deploy and manage monitoring tools for AWS infrastructure
• Configure CI/CD pipeline
• Provision EC2 instances, databases, application containers for development team
• Maintain development, Integration, Client Integration (business hours of Development Team) and HotFix environments (24x7).
• Works closely also with Production Support teams to ensure streamlined transition
• Propose solution, setup and maintain development repository, naming conventions such as to ensure traceability of developments with releases in production in order to facilitate internal and external audits Skill Required
• Passion for automation, standardization and best practices
• Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
• Experience working with high availability, high performance, high security, multi- data centre systems
• Hands on experience in shell scripting
• Ability to troubleshoot complex issues ranging from system resource to application stack traces
• Experience with Git version control systems. Branching/version strategies etc.
• Strong working experience/expertise in Infrastructure as code and Infrastructure Automation
• Experience with AWS Cloud platform and the tools.
• Hands on experience in configuring CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins and AWS native tools.
• Strong working experience/expertise in Container Concepts (docker, kubernetes, etc)
• Hands on knowledge with configuring Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins and SonarQube
• Comfortable with Agile methodologies and working closely with product development teams
• AWS certification
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .