ESG Analyst (Equities) - Buy Side - London
A London based asset manager seek to at a mid-level ESG Analyst/Specialist to the team to support the Head of Investment Strategy and ESG Research. As the firm have quickly recognised the importance of integrating ESG practices into investing, they have created this role to support the team head with a broad range of tasks in areas related to responsible and sustainable investing.
To apply you should have:
• Experience in an ESG role
• A passion for responsible investing
• 2-4 years experience in investment management/equity research
• Strong problem solving and communication skills
• Familiarity with such as Excel, Bloomberg and Factset
Your responsibilities will include supporting the Head in defining and implementing the ESG strategy and frameworks as well as taking a lead role in managing and overseeing the collection of data. You will communicate engagement activities across the investment team and work with the sales support teams to write detailed RFP's and RFI's.
To apply for the role please send in your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org