An award winning Venture Capital firm based in Mayfair is looking for a Investor Relations Manager to join the team, to take ownership and oversight of the firm’s client service and investor relations activities; including servicing of existing client/financial intermediary relationships, fundraising and lead generation, all private client communications, production of regular and bespoke investment reports and commentary, management of day-to-day investment related queries.
Award winnging VC firm, backed by large investment bank, focusing on tax-efficient investments including Venture Capital Trusts (“VCTs”), Enterprise Investment Scheme (“EIS”) and Business Property Relief (“BPR”) qualifying offers. The company, has 80 people, but is growing fast and is backed by a large investment bank and able to draw on substaintial resource and infrastructure.
- You will work closely with the Sales and Marketing team on the management and oversight of the firm’s client service and investor relations activities; including servicing of existing client/financial intermediary relationships, fundraising and lead generation, all private client communications, production of regular and bespoke investment reports and commentary, management of day-to-day investment related queries.
- Provision of detailed technical and product related information to existing and prospective investors, as well as to third party industry analysts and commentators, covering all aspects of the firms private equity, property finance, and listed equity offerings
- Help with fundraising efforts for new fund offerings, including positioning to an existing network of intermediaries and investors, as well as leveraging existing relationships to broaden the firm’s coverage.
- Responsible for the maintenance of prospective client pipelines and existing account data via the firm’s CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Maximise retention of assets through regular, proactive communication with clients re: fund updates, market developments, fund performance and client investments
- Identify opportunities for deepening existing client relationships in the local market
- Educated to degree level
- 6+ years asset management experience, within client service or investor relations, preferable with knowledge of CRM system Microsoft Dynamics
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail, with strong work ethic
- Strong communicator and good interpersonal skills with confidence to convey informed viewpoints to clients
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)