Product Manager - Data License Platform
The Bloomberg Enterprise Data (ED) business is experiencing a prolonged period of unprecedented growth. Within this business, the Data License Platform business focuses on the distribution of an unparalleled breadth and depth of enterprise content to the world's leading market participants.
We are currently undertaking a multi-year program of work to overhaul the Data License Platform and associated products, as we fundamentally re-imagine how we can grow our business by helping our clients deliver cloud and data solutions in the digital age. Products range from REST APIs, cloud delivery and data science platforms through to Web UIs and workflow automation.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join the Data license Platform product team, and take a lead role in driving this business forward.
You should have a strong focus on outcomes and delivery, balanced with a practical and hands-on approach to timely, regular incremental deliver of high quality revenue generating products.
This is a full-product life cycle role, from business case and inception, through design and specification, all the way to delivery, support, and ongoing enhancements.
Product Managers are engaged across the business, with skills in strategy, execution, and technology. You should be able to collaborate effectively at all levels and across the firm, with sales, marketing, service, engineering partners, and be able to engage directly with clients. The opportunity:
You need to have:
- A key influential business role within a fast growing area
- Broad scope to design and specify commercially attractive products
- The opportunity to grow your business and technology skills
- Drive execution and delivery in a rapidly growing business
- Work collaboratively in partnership with engineering
We'd love to see:
- Prior product management experience is needed
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Science, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Experience with diverse technology applications and associated architectures
- Knowledge of and interest in structured financial data models and data driven requirements
- Experience working with Global multidisciplinary Teams, (Sales, Technology, and Operations)
- The ability to address multiple priorities in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Track record of using Agile and Kanban methodologies
If this sounds like you:
- Understanding of Data Science and Engineering tooling, techniques and industry trends
- Experience of cloud technologies
- Enterprise Application development experience
- A working knowledge of financial markets, securities and derivatives, in all major liquid asset classes
- Knowledge of Market Data and Reference Data
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: