We are working with a technologically advanced, leading hedge fund platform looking to add a mid-level candidate with 3-4 years’ experience to their portfolio management team. The client is passionate about strategies, providing significant value to their long-term clients and committed to developing a great culture for their employees.
The successful candidate will have experience in quantitative strategies with an interest in markets, good knowledge of the macro environment, applying quant-based skills with a client facing focus.
- Answering client requests in relation to investment strategies
- Delivering investment and strategy updates for investors and stakeholders
- Handling projects which can include planning, organising timelines and project deliverables
- Responding to the business’ strategies through regular ad hoc commentaries
- Analysing proposal requirements and reviewing provided documentation to identify client key objectives
Skills & Experience required:
- Understanding in depth workings of investment strategies and recognising any errors in data and language used
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, coding skills (python) would be desirable
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in written form
- Detail-focused and able to maintain work to a high-degree whist working in a fast-paced environment with tight time constraints
- Bachelor’s degree, 2:1 or above
If you think you could be a good fit for this role, please send you CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org