A Global Hedge fund that deploys systematic, computer-driven trading strategies across multiple liquid asset classes, including equities, futures and foreign exchange is looking for a Quantitative Software Engineer.
· Building components for both live trading and simulation
· Refining, and increasing automation and robustness of the research infrastructure including alpha estimation, risk modeling, and backtesting components
· Maintaining and updating the platform, ensuring its stability, robustness, and security
· Developing robust data checking and storage procedures
· Troubleshooting and resolving any systems related issues and handle the release of code fixes and enhancements
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or other quantitative disciplines
· Experience working on the development of systematic trading and research systems
· Proficiency in Python is preferred, but experience with C++ is also acceptable
· Experience developing and supporting live production systems
· Experience implementing trading engines that support intraday futures trading
· Very Good communication skills.
· Previous experience (market maker, quant fund, sell-side or Buy-side
Salary: £ Competitive + Bonus
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward you're CV ASAP. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob - call on +44 (0)203 603 4474 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Follow our page for updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/srinvestmentpartners
Who We Are:
SR Investment partners are driven by financial service’s needs, influences and opinions, as opposed to the recruitment industry model. This is what makes us stand out and helps us create strong partnerships and attract the top talent. Our goal is providing a competitive edge by concentrating on market-specific solutions for revenue-generating talent in the world’s most demanding environment. In this fluid and fast-paced environment, organisations must be prepared to go to battle for top talent, hence SR Investment partners.
What We Do:
We are a selective financial service recruitment firm that specialises in identifying high-calibre mid to senior professionals, relevant to the investment management industry, working for both the buy side and sell side across all asset classes. We provide key talent and solutions to Hedge Funds, Asset Management firms, Investment Banks, Family Offices, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Private Equity, Insurance, Trading Houses, & Investment Managers. We help build, guide and grow organisations despite the complexity of their business landscape.
We provide consultancy, permanent, contract and executive search solutions for our clients in Europe, the Americas, Middle East, and Asia. We help build, guide and grow organisations despite the complexity of their business landscape. We have great trusted partnerships within the financial services industry who support us in everything we do. WHY? because they trust us. When we agree to work together, our path to the future is paved with mutual trust — a trust composed of integrity, competence, and cooperation. We serve boards, C-level leaders, Head of desk, Executive team and their organisations. We enable and deliver continuous advantage for our clients. They experience breakthrough results through rapidly spawning new and distinct ways of thinking, working and being ahead.
Tel: +44 (0)203 603 4474