A leading Private Equity firm in London are looking for an experience Compliance Officer with a broad experience working with front office professionals.
- Provision of regulatory advice to credit, private equity and real estate business lines
- Front office monitoring and surveillance
- Offering trading advice and assessing risk in relation to trading processes
- Keeping abreast of regulatory development and providing training where necessary
- Assisting with development, implementation and monitoring of compliance programme
- Assisting with compliance support for marketing function.
- Comprehensive understanding of European regulatory demands for investment management industry
- Thorough understanding of fixed income and private credit products
- Previous experience in an advisory and broad compliance capacity
- Ability to work clearly and collaboratively in a high-performing and complex environment
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Experience of building relationships with a number of senior stakeholders on a global basis.