I am currently working with an Algo-Trading firm who are looking for a Senior Corporate Lawyer to join their team. This would be a standalone position and the firm are happy for people to work in their Amsterdam Office, or remotely.
- Looking for a senior corporate lawyer, an independent and experienced professional;
- This person will report to the shareholders of the company;
- Strong knowledge of English law is a must. Knowledge of Singapore corporate regulations would be an advantage.
- A master's degree in law, additional financial education would be an advantage;
- 8+ years of job experience at the legal field, not less than 3 years of experience in algo-trading company(preferably HFT, not a fund type);
- Experience in being a senior corporate lawyer is must (reporting to shareholders directly, making final legal decisions, building corporate legal structure, etc);
- Excellent knowledge of corporate law;
- Experience in developing and supporting shareholder agreements in a company with multiple shareholders (more than 10);
- Good knowledge of financial markets;
- An analytical mind;
- Fluent in English.
Personality & Skills
- Team player with a positive solution-driven mindset;
- Independent and self-starting professional;
- Hand-on mentality;
- Analytical capability and attention to detail;
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English);
- Able to thrive in the field of force of conflicting opinions and interests;