Service Desk Analyst
Job Purpose Statement
To provide technical expertise to a 1st / 2nd line technical support and advice function for both internal Columbia Threadneedle users and external Business Partners, across all of Columbia Threadneedle's platforms and services. Role Responsibilities How you'll spend your time.....
• Act as a single point of contact for phone calls, e-mails, cht and walk-ups from staff regarding IT Issues and queries
• Answering and responding to all phone calls in a friendly effective manner (working towards SLA <10% Abandonment rate)
• Accurately record and prioritise Incidents and Service Requests against SLAs and resolution targets
• Own and progress call queues and support tasks, ensuring timely resolution within SLA
• Resolve escalated calls from the business
• Resolve 80% of first time fix incidents
• Owning and progress service requests
• Carry out Morning & Evening checks
• Monitoring IT Service Desk emails
• Providing support to global users
• Resolving customer issues or escalating to support teams where necessary
• Pro-actively look for ways to improve customer processes or support operations
• Opportunities to get involved with a range of IT project work
• To participate on a shift rota between 07:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday
• Promote team work and knowledge sharing
• Create, maintain and review knowledge articles shared with all IT support teams Desired Capabilities If you also had this, it would be great...
• iPad / iPhone configuration and administration
• MCSE/MCSA or A+
• ITIL Foundation About Columbia Threadneedle Investments What working at Columbia Threadneedle offers.....
You'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority
Here, you'll find growth and career opportunities across all of our businesses. We're intentionally built to help you succeed. Our reach is expansive with a global team of 2,000 people working together. Our expertise is diverse with more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. Our clients have access to a broad array of investment strategies and we have the capability to create bespoke solutions matched to clients' specific requirements.
Columbia Threadneedle is a people business and we recognise that our success is due to our talented people, who bring diversity of thought, complementary skills and capabilities. We are committed to providing an inclusive workplace that supports the diversity of our employees and reflects our broader communities and client-base.
We appreciate that work-life balance is an important factor for many when considering their next move so please discuss any flexible working requirements directly with your recruiter.