Tax Operations Manager
- Salary: 75000 - 85000
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: JCW Search
A large Wealth management organisation are in need of a Operational Tax manager to oversee all client tax related issues. This individual will oversee, tax operations, Reporting, adhoc areas which could include tax related audits, governance, compliance, controls, documentation etc.
This individual will have come from an operational tax background, ideally who has buy-side eperience.
- Key elements of the role are to detail the procedures for data collection for front office, compliance, and operations..
- Provide assistance with tax related queries, processes, procedures, documentation etc
- Ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of FATCA & CRS or equivalent and a history of implementing new processes/procedures that support Tax compliance changes
- DO you have good knowlegde of current tax regulation and changes ahead?
- Have you overseen and managed the operational Tax function in a financial services institution?
- Have you been involved in large scale transformation projects in relation to CDOT, FATCA, CRS etc?
If so I would be interested in having a chat with you,