Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Credit Analyst Location US-CA-Pasadena Job ID 2019-7066 Category Other Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is currently seeking a Credit Analyst. The Credit Analyst position will be responsible for underwriting of CCR, CCCM, process renewal, waiver, amendment and spreading including interacting with customer on an as needed basis.
- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money
- Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money
- Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans based on earnings, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity
- Complete loan applications, including credit analyses and summaries of loan requests, and submit to loan committees for approval; generate financial ratios, using computer programs, to evaluate customers' financial status
- Compare liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of establishments being evaluated with those of similar establishments In the same industries and geographic locations
- Analyze financial data such as income growth, quality of management, and market share to determine expected profitability of loans
- Support Relationship Manager(s) on loan underwriting and closing
- Performs all duties of complex routine administrative upkeep of portfolios for Relationship Manager
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or business
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Knowledge of commercial real estate, construction and commercial credits
- Knowledge of financial institution's commercial and consumer lending procedures
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS