Release Project Manager/Manager
Project Manager / Release Manager 4 - Jacksonville, FL The Prepaid PMO is a business line project management team that drives results within the Prepaid Division by leading Prepaids strategic and operational initiatives from concept to reality. We offer a centralized organization for coordination, collaboration, & facilitation with a high focus on providing quality in a timely manner, while continually seeking to enhance the process for efficiency & effectiveness.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading cross functional initiatives through waterfall and agile lifecycles. You lead a variety of different types of technical projects, such as launching new products and features, application development, compliance/regulatory modifications, and Business Line (BL) initiatives.
In addition to managing project activities, you will coordinate, facilitate, and communicate all Technical Releases with a high focus on Business Line priorities and risks. You will provide oversight of releases, ensure business line awareness, ensure the process runs as efficiently and smoothly as possible, and facilitate improvements.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to eight years of experience in project management activities
- Advanced knowledge of assigned business line or functional area
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of project management
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- PMP or CSM preferred
- Technical and business acumen required Primary Location:
Florida-FL-Jacksonville Work Locations: Job:
Project Management / Analysis Organization:
U.S. Bank. Shift:
1st - Daytime