Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international commodity risk management specialist looking to hire an experienced derivatives broker to be a strong part of the growth of the desk in Miami.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Focus on leading the development of the derivatives desk building out a portfolio of clients.
- Develop and assist institutional clients providing solutions across softs and agricultural derivatives (grains, oilseeds, corn, wheat, sugar, coffee, cocoa etc.)
- Maximize business with existing relationships / clients within the firm, as well as originating new business from scratch.
- Consult, advise and provide institutional clients with market updates, opportunities and trends.
- Role reports into Head of Brokerage Division
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 4 years’ experience trading / broking / selling derivatives (options, futures) for softs & agricultural commodities, livestock, dairy etc.
- Transferable portfolio of institutional clients
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills to develop new business and extract maximum value whilst maintaining a portfolio.
- Knowledge of the softs & agricultural products and markets is advantageous.
- Located in Miami (or happy to relocate to Miami from within USA)