- Assist in development, maintainment, and implementation of bank model risk management program
- Assist in establishing standards for managing areas of model risk: Development and implementation, governance and documentation, and model performance.
- Perform independent validations of various models in the enterprise-wide inventory; assessment of model conceptual soundness, evaluation of data and assumptions, testing model computational accuracy, and performing outcomes analysis (such as back-testing and benchmarking).
- Consult with model users on the design of effective model operational controls.
- Advanced degree in finance, financial engineering, economics, mathematics, statistics, engineering, or related fields preferred
- 5+ years of experience within the financial services industry.
- Proven track record of strong technical model development, model management, and/or model oversight. Strong project management capabilities.
- Knowledgeable about model risk management and associated regulatory requirements such as FRB's SR 11-7/OCC's 2011-12.
- SAS, and/or R programming skills