Associate Director / Director - Business Development - REIS
Job Description Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Perform custom risk and performance analysis of customer CRE portfolios;
- Support cross-sell efforts of MA's integrated CRE credit risk solution, which includes Commercial Mortgage Metrics (CMM) and REIS data and analytics;
- Engage in market research and collect targeted customer feedback, to help design, develop, and improve MA CRE solutions;
- Support customers with credit and financial accounting-related matters;
- Partner with REIS Sales reps and MA RMs to advance strategic sales opportunities, where domain expertise is essential;
- Present research findings and product updates to internal/external audiences through verbal or written modes of communication.
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience working in the commercial banking industry;
- Masters or higher degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field;
- Advanced understanding of credit and financial accounting;
- Experience with bank laws, regulations, and financial accounting standards that impact the financial services industry;
- Expert-level proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Strong evidence of being self-disciplined, highly organized, and attentive to detail;
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills;
- Willingness to travel (up to 20% or one day/week, on average).
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.