A highly regarded quantitative Equity research team is currently looking to add a Junior to their team. The team focus on the research and development of bottom up systematic stock selection models for clients. As a team you are responsible for the development of models and strategies and will also participate in the portfolio construction process. The firm is highly investment orientated therefore buy side experience is welcomed.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Creating Multi factor equity stock selection models from scratch
- Back-testing of Equity Performance Indicators and Quantitative strategies
- Building Portfolio optimizers
- Developing quantitative stock screens for idea generation
- Development of new sector-specific factors
- Development of new portfolio management tools
- Assisting with the publication of research reports.
In order to apply you should have:-
- Solid statistical programming skills :- Matlab/SQL/R
- Some experience working as a quant analyst/researcher from an equity perspective
- An MSC/PHD in Finance/Statistics from a leading school
- Understanding of Factor based modelling.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team who a well-regarded, will offer excellent training and career progression.
In addition there is a good salary package on offer.
All applicants must be approved to work in the US
In order to apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Interviews have already begun to take place.