Our client, a global, equity asset manager, is looking for a Client Marketing Manager to sit in their marcomms team delivering institutional client marketing and working closely with portfolio managers to shape content.
You will be responsible for the creation of corporate marketing material to be used globally in order to support the growth and brand building of the firm.
- Developing bespoke marketing presentations for institutional clients and wholesale meetings
- Working closely with portfolio managers to deliver collateral
- Creating and developing materials to be used in global marketing campaigns
- Providing content for corporate brochures
- Preparing event invitations and marketing collateral for international events
- Organising support documentation for webinars and webcasts
- Ensuring the website is updated with regular content uploads
- Production of marketing communications which are compliant to the marketing communications approval procedure
- University degree, postgraduate degrees are desirable
- At least 3 years of fund or asset management experience
- Advanced Microsoft office (PowerPoint and Excel essential)
- Experience using financial databases
- Perfect written and verbal skills in English are essential
- Working knowledge of French and/or Italian are desirable