Would you like to join a cross-functional position with an international dimension within a leading company? Do you have a good knowledge of the field of insurance? Do you have strong compliance skills?
If so, read the following:
Our client, an internationally implemented insurance company, is looking for an experienced Senior Compliance Advisor within the Compliance department.
Your missions include:
- Commercial management of life and non-life insurance products,
- Advice to business teams on a strategic plan,
- Implementation of internal standards,
- Monitoring of governance,
- Support for businesses in the deployment of regulations,
- Analysis of French and European regulations,
- Training for management.
Your profile :
- Bac+5 with a specialization in law, compliance or audit,
- 5 years of experience in Compliance Advisory,
- Good knowledge of regulations (DDA, Sapin II, LCB/FT, RGPD, PRIIPS, FATCA, etc.)