Executive Search Consultant - Financial Markets JOIN OUR TEAM! We at SR Investment Partners are looking for an entrepreneurial passionate Hedge Fund Analyst with business development and Sales expertise to grow within our firm with a start-up mentality. We are a consultancy/executive search firm. This analyst will need to have sales skills, business development, have passion for the investment industry, and knowledge of financial markets i.e areas of asset classes. This person must be able to work at a start-up entrepreneurial spirit and build a network. This is client-facing.
We are a consultancy/executive search firm with a difference and with high demand.
Our role is to help and build investment division, and structure, and create a competitive advantage for them. This is for someone to have the confidence to build in a greenfield environment. Coverage areas of interest: France + United Kingdom + the USA + Asia
This person will build out areas within our existing portfolio and build new lines within the investment management area. We have a strong emphasis on Portfolio Trading and Quantitative Research so this person must have a strong network with portfolio managers, traders, and with C-Suite level individuals and Investors.
We specialize in identifying high-caliber mid to executive professionals & teams who are relevant to the investment management industry, working for both the buy-side and sell-side across all asset classes. We build funds within a Fund, look at investments for interesting strategies i.e for a person, team, or firm, and hire talented individuals to make a difference to our client's objectives across all asset classes. Our role is to help and build investment division, and structure, and create a competitive advantage for them.
Coverage areas of interest: France + United Kingdom + the USA + Asia
- Hedge Funds -(Across all asset classes - Portfolio Trading & Trading Strategies )
- Investment Banking & Asset Management - Front Office / Markets
- Business Development and pipeline the business development
- Research companies bottom-up and calculate conclusions
- Daily report on trends, and economical changes in the fund world
- This person must have had some work experience
- Conducting calls/meetings with institutional clients and prospects, such as Family Offices, Funds of Funds, Private Banks, Pension Funds, Endowments, Consultants, and HNWI across Europe and the USA.
- Creating/pitching to investors and creating partnerships
- Work and market pitch books of trading strategies
- Capital Introduction - (for Hedge fund-related topics - Fund analytics, relationship with brokers/investors & Asset allocators I.e institutional clients, PE, asset and wealth management, and family office)
- Strong Head Hunting Technique
- Handle Investment Relations with investors for subscription and redemption of shares
- Marketing and strategic business development initiative
- Create strong brand awareness globally
- An extensive network of industry relationships, with a proven track record of managing the sales process to successful closure, analyzing products, and exceeding goals with an emphasis on quality and performance.
- Strong communicator building diverse relationships and conceptualizing ideas that require an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Develop and maintain critical Fund CRM updates (on existing CRM systems) and tracking tools
- Maintain Investment Fund profiles, list of target Fund relationships, and Fund profiles (AuM; investment criteria)
- Conducting client reviews and being responsible for the production of materials summarising client coverage (to support banker initiatives, client meetings, and strategy off-sites)
- Actively participates in networking groups and other business and community programs to increase skill knowledge.
- Ensures all hiring paperwork is filled out thoroughly and all required background checks when required by the client.
- Can communicate with Fund Managers, CEOs, Investors, and all Board level - define plans & objectives
Location: Paris or London
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward you're CV ASAP. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob - call on +44 (0)203 603 4474 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details