To support this growth, TIM is looking for a Fund Analyst to contribute to the management of Real Estate funds and investments.
The team is expected to get from this talented individual:
- An understanding of the critical economic factors at play in the real asset world;
- A careful looking at the historical figures of the propco structures to understand the nature of the different variances and highlight the most important deviations.
On a day-to-day basis, reporting to the senior members of the Real Estate Fund Operation Team, your main missions will entail: Performance monitoring
Contribution to NAV calculations,
Fund modelling (budgeting and forecasts / comparison with actuals). Controlling / Reporting
Contribution to internal reports for fund & senior management,
Production of quarterly investors reporting in conjunction with asset management team,
Contribution to regulatory & statutory reports, Administration /treasury
Interactions with external providers (accountants, custodians, property managers, asset managers, ...),
Daily operations, analysis and reconciliation. Transaction
Follow-up of tax and legal structures (French OPCI, Luxembourg AIF,...),
Capital call & distribution to investors.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting, Business Management
- 1st experience in Real Estate (audit or asset management) appreciated
- Ability to work in a challenging and fast-growing environment
- Analytical skills / Ability to synthesize
- Fluency in French & English / second European language advantage
- Good communication skills
- Scope of work on Italian SPVs and Luxembourg dedicated structures.
- Curiosity, willingness to ask questions and to share opinions will be needed to succeed in this position.
- An ambitious mindset is required to get the most from the challenging and fast-moving environment in which the individual will operate.
- You will be involved on an ad-hoc basis in participating on Real Assets investments transactions with focus on investment memos.