Missions: You will be fully integrated into the activity of the Private Debt team in Frankfurt, Germany with responsibilities across all aspects of private debt investments, including screening, due diligence, financial modelling, deal execution and ongoing monitoring. This is an unique opportunity to gain meaningful experience in the European Private Debt space and you will join a high profile team of investment professionals across all our four product strategies. As part of the investment team, you will gain exposure & high levels of responsibility at an early stage. Responsibilities include :
- Support Tikehau's local team to execute national and international Leveraged Buyout transactions in all aspects of the investment process from origination to execution and portfolio management
- Reviewing and analyzing potential LBO target companies, their products, markets and risks,
- Developing cash flow based models and sensitivity cases,
- Developing of investment memoranda and materials for Tikehau's investment committee,
- Monitoring of fund and portfolio company performance and preparation of investor reports,
- Preparation of marketing, pitch and client presentations and documents,
- Co-operation and support of other teams like Private Equity, Real Assets, Capital Market Strategies, where required.
- Master's degree in Finance or Business Administration with a focus on finance, accounting or banking,
- Relevant work experience in Private Equity, M&A, Leveraged Finance or transaction services or advisory is required ,
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and written & verbal communication skills,
- Experienced with MS Office and are fluency in English and German is required ,
- You demonstrate a high level of commitment, versatility, curiosity, determination, and an ability to work in a team environment.