- Oversee the Financial Control Department ensuring the operations are in an effective and efficiency manner
- Review and concur the information and reports submitting to CCB Head Office, HKMA, and tax consultants
- Formulate the approach on preparing the interim report and annual report and regulatory returns and determine the respective deadlines
- Assess the impact and recommend the approach on new or revision banking related ordinances, regulatory rules and requirements, Hong Kong Accounting Standards and Hong Kong Financial Reporting Standards
- Ensure appropriate accounting treatments and accounting plans for new or update products
- Establish the accounting policies and accounting manual for the Group and direct the subordinates for ad hoc assignments
- Drive the subordinates in proposing the areas of improvements on the preparing financial statements and regulatory returns
- Ensure the system enhancement are implemented smoothly and on time
- Formulate the plan for staff development
- University degree in Accounting or a related discipline, with a recognised professional accounting qualification
- Minimum of 12 years' relevant experience in Big 4 audit firms, banking or financial industry with at least 7 years' supervisory experience
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in application software including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
Please specify your current and expected package in your application for reference.
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.