At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. Encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And as part of our marketing, distribution & partnership team, you'll play a vital part in advancing this movement. From inspiring meaningful connections with customers, partners and other stakeholders, to delivering purpose-led brand positioning and messaging, you'll be making a positive, healthy impact across all channels. You will have a unique and important part to play in helping more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. So if you believe in inspiring a better future, read on. About the Role
Support the sales head to drive sales strategy for mapped accounts in aligning with channel overall direction Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Assist the sales head on implementation and execution of the business plans and initiatives
- Promote AIA brand and products to assigned corporate clients via corporate activities
- Develop and acquire new business to deepen relationships with existing and potential clients via assigned corporate client member base of designated brokerage partner(s)
- Sales management and review the business performance of mapped corporate accounts regularly in accordance to sales KPIs
- Strengthen and maintain a good relationship with respective partners and their key personals to drive and implement the new initiatives
- Identify the needs and demands of potential/existing customers to unleash business potential by providing right insurance solutions via corporate client member base
- Cultivate strong relationship with clients and broaden the high-net-worth individual client base via assigned corporate client member base
- Provide all levels of support to key partners to capture the business opportunities
- Provide on-the-job coaching for subordinates and support them to handle day-to-day partners related issues to ensure our high level of services standard where applicable
- Share new ideas, best practices and market intelligence with sub-ordinates and be a team player
- Ensure team members (if any) who perform regulated activities have obtained the relevant licenses and fulfilled the licensing requirement
- University / College graduate plus at least 6 years relevant experience and 2 years of managerial experience preferred
- Good organizing and management skills
- Good insurance and investment product knowledge
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese / Mandarin
- Working knowledge of MS office applications
- You are preferred to obtain the license of Insurance Authority (IA) (Paper 1,2,3 and 5) or Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Authority (MPFA) (Paper4)
- You are required to obtain the relevant license(s) if your job involves regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.