At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. Encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And as part of our marketing, distribution & partnership team, you'll play a vital part in advancing this movement. From inspiring meaningful connections with customers, partners and other stakeholders, to delivering purpose-led brand positioning and messaging, you'll be making a positive, healthy impact across all channels. You will have a unique and important part to play in helping more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. So if you believe in inspiring a better future, read on. About the Role
Liaise and work with other teams to provide efficient and quality support to bank partners Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Support business planning process through projecting sales inflow, tracking sales metrics progress, providing input on data analytical and business update.
- Responsible for coordinating partnerships/ business meetings and meeting material, facilitate meetings and follow up on post meeting actions.
- Estimate and control departmental budget and expense, support and involve in annual strategic budget planning process
- Build good relationship and maintain effective working relationship with broker partners' counterparts
- Actively participate and work closely with internal teams (marketing/ product/ operations/ digital) to work on and drive related initiatives to meet the needs of the business
- Continuously review workflow to streamline and shorten TAT in order to uplift service level and efficiency
- Consolidate important notes/information and manage the related library
- Support and assist direct manager on ad-hoc assignments or projects
- University graduate with at least 8 years' of relevant experience preferably with 2 years in selling life insurance. Knowledge in Universal Life is a plus
- Well versed with numbers and data analytic
- Literacy in powerpoint, excel and reporting
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Able to produce work with excellent quality and high level of accuracy
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and with flexibility
- With Insurance Intermediaries Qualification Papers 1, 3 & 5 license preferred
- You are required to obtain the relevant license(s) if your job involves regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.