Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Business Planning Manager (Job ID: 3555)
- Be a team member of Greater Bay Area Office
- Coordinate development of key initiatives, action plan and KPIs, track progress and validate outcomes
- Prepare performance and result reports for cross-border initiatives
- Conduct data analysis and make creative proposals and supporting management decisions
- Prepare regular MIS reports for strategic analytics and reporting
- Prepare regular updates on market trends, regulations, policies and peer development
- Prepare presentations and write-ups about strategies, business plans and performance for cross-border initiatives
- University graduate, preferably in Statistics, Business or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ solid experience in data analysis, market research or MIS reporting, preferably in banking industry
- Good knowledge of banking operations and project management skills
- Strong communication, excellent presentation and business analytical skills
- Self-motivated, creative, articulate, excellent interpersonal skills, detail-minded and well organized
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin is a must
(Candidates with less experience will be considered as officer)
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=3555&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.