Change Management Analyst - IT Service Operations Management - IT - Associate - 12 months Contract
- Take part in the IT service management implementation from the processes aspect.
- Oversee the process of implementation and control of production changes according to policies, standards and procedures
- Work on-site at data centers in weekends on roster basis to support IT teams on production change related activities
- Maintain an inventory of privileged accounts and control the use of these accounts with the aid of leading Privileged Identity Management (PIM) tool
- Maintain software licenses and IT asset inventory records and coordinate with IT teams to conduct annual stocktaking
- Automate and streamline daily BAU activities to improve operational efficiency and reduce the chance of human errors
- Strong knowledge of IT service management with at least 3 years working experience in incident and problem management, change management, identity and access management, and asset inventory management
- Degree in Computer Science, Information System or IT related disciplines
- Experience in financial services industry or other highly regulated organisations is preferred while not essential
- Experience in leading ITSM solutions (e.g. ServiceNow, BMC, etc.) on mission critical, high availability, high performance and large-scale systems infrastructure
- ITIL certified and knowledge in ITIL processes such as change management, asset management, configuration management, incident management, problem management
- Strong ability to carry out assigned tasks independently with little supervision
- Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and presentation skill.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Proficient in documentation and technical writing
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.