The position holder would produce and market relevant content on single stock, customized basket and indices to investors across the globe, including hedge funds, institutions, pensions and sovereigns. This position includes direct interaction with clients, sales people, traders, management and supporting or partnering business lines for structuring transactions and financial products that meet our client’s needs. The job responsibilities associated with this position may be expected to include but not limited to:
- Presenting thematic and tactical trade solutions to the global franchise, particularly on single stock, customized basket and indices
- Managing front-to-back execution processes for trades in coordination with sales, trading and support areas
- The opportunity in working with private banks, retail banks, insurers, sovereign wealth funds, corporates and pension funds in achieving equity solutions tailored to investor needs
- Working closely with multiple stakeholders and adapting products, business to the market and regulatory environment
- Understanding and navigating regulatory considerations for the business including tax, accounting, capital etc.
- Robust technical knowledge of derivative products, combining with strong client facing, sales & marketing skills
Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical thinking and team player
- Adaptable to changing business requirements.
- Taking proactive approach to identify and solve problems for building and developing infrastructure and processes
- Fluency in English or Mandarin preferred
- Bachelor or Master degree holder, preferably in a quantitative subject
- 1-3 years of experience in structuring or related experiences within equity, fund or fixed income structured products
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as the comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.