Global Banking & Markets, Rates Exotics Strat, Associate/ Vice President, Hong Kong/ Singapore
You'll be part of a diverse and talented team, applying your advanced scientific training to solve new and exciting problems across FICC desks. OUR IMPACT
Quantitative strategists are at the cutting edge of our business, solving real-world problems through a variety of analytical methods. Working in close collaboration with traders and salespeople, their invaluable quantitative perspectives on complex financial and technical challenges power our business decisions.
As part of the FICC Derivatives businesses, work closely with trading/structuring/sales to offer variety of innovative derivative products to our clients, build state-of-the-art pricing models and risk management tools HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR Basic Qualifications
- Develop cutting edge pricing models and risk management capabilities, providing fast and reliable tools for different desks and businesses
- Perform systematic and quantitative analysis of different markets and identify optimal risk mgmt. strategies
- Work closely with trading and providing support for our pricing and risk management systems
- Be involved with all stages of the software development life cycle with a range of technologies, and collaborate closely with engineering teams who support the underlying infrastructure and frameworks
- Excellent academic record in a relevant quantitative field such as physics, mathematics, statistics, engineering or computer science.
- Strong programming skills in an object oriented or functional paradigm such as C++, Java or Python
- 2-5 years of experience in finance or a cutting edge technology company
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills, ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous quantitative or technical role working on or with a derivatives trading desk (irrespective of asset class)
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity