This job is to be performed by an HR specialist who has a profound knowledge of or have a great potential for assisting in the development of the right HR products to meet the needs of the business. The product areas he/she is going to work on include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a board range of compensation and benefits (C&B) programs and operations such as market benchmarking exercise, annual budgeting and allocation, employee benefits;
- Managing payroll, taxation and global mobility-related issues to ensure compliance with the legislation of relevant jurisdictions and internal guidelines;
- Assisting to formulate and reviewing C&B policies and procedures to ensure all practices comply with regulatory, legal and compliance requirements.
- Assisting in liaising and coordinating with internal and external parties for C&B matters.
- Other HR products to be specified by the management
- Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resources Management, Accounting or other business-related subjects
2. Core competency
- Fluent command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin (both written and spoken)
- Strong analytical skills, a good understanding of accounting/tax principles is a big plus;
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage HR projects;
- Mastery of Excel, Word and/or able to understand Access applications;
- Aptitude to multi-task and work in an organized manner under pressure and time constraints;
- Well versed with HK employment law;
- An effective and efficient communicator;
- Client-focused and detailed-oriented;
- A team player;
3. Preferred background
- More than 4 years of experience in C&B management and operations;
- Experience with financial institutions or MNCs;
- Experience in independently handling C&B matters of countries in Europe, Asia Pacific and South East Asia is a plus.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as the comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.