The company is a leading Fintech Firm, based in Hong Kong. Currently they are hiring a Head of Credit Risk with solid MME / SME Credit Approving experience for their Risk Management Department.
- You will directly report to Chief Risk Officer and manage the credit risk team
- You will review and approve credit applications of SMEs and commercial credit applications within the delegated approval authority
- You will identify and highlight exceptions against the company lending policy and standard terms and conditions being offered to borrowing SMEs
- You will participate in loan system enhancement and project implementation, assist in establishing and updating the relevant process and operating procedures
- You will communicate with different departments, including Compliance, IT and business in ensuring adherence of relevant policies and guidelines
- You will prepare regular and specific MIS/ credit management reports for management review
- University graduate in Finance, Economics, Risk Management or related disciplines;
- At least 8 to 10 years’ solid experience of SME, commercial or corporate credit approval
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, financial statement analysis and credit administration
- Good knowledge of cross boarder lending business
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
For interested parties, please do not hesitate to contact Woody Chiu at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.