- Prepare liquidity risk reports in timely manner and investigate significant exposure changes and limit excess.
- Participate in different projects assigned by management such as policy review, system enhancement, new product development.
- Contribute to improve / review the existing liquidity risk management procedures or policies.
- Communicate with internal or external auditors, regulator and head-office to resolve the assigned projects.
- Perform liquidity stress testing, review methodology and result.
- Perform regular or ad hoc liquidity risks analysis and stress testing.
- Liaise with front to back office to drive different risk tasks.
- Keep abreast of the latest Basel development and assess its impact on products/businesses.
University degree holder in business or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years banking experience, preferably in liquidity risk management.
- Qualification for Enhanced Competency Framework on Treasury Management is preferred.
- Good working knowledge of respective regulations and/or statutory policies related to Banking.
- Customer and business focus, excellent analytical skill.
- Independent and detail-oriented.
- Good knowledge on Treasury products.
- Good knowledge on Excel & VBA. Experience in SAS operation is an advantage.
- Good command of both English and Chinese (including Putonghua).