• Take lead on data analytics initiatives to enable data-driven and insight-led decision-making process in steering the Bank’s analytical transformation.
• Drive omni-channel personalization projects by orchestration of timely and personalized customer communications in systematic manner to gauge engagement and opportunity.
• Collaborate closely with business teams to uplift business result and customer experience through identifying business problems and exploring system/ process enhancements
• Work with Head Office and Development Centers for project planning, execution and implementation
• Perform data analysis to identify business opportunities with actionable recommendations in alignment with customer proposition and related experience priorities.
• University Degree or above in Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Information Management or related discipline
• Minimum 3-year experiences of data analytics in financial service industry, with hands-on experience in developing and executing large scale CRM solutions/ analytical projects is an advantage
• Solid experience in SAS, Python, Microsoft Excel VBA, PowerPoint
• Strong in transforming analytical concepts and developments into business strategies and applications for the uplift of business value
• Strong project management, people and negotiations skills; able to motivate others to strike for excellence; capable of working independently as well as in a team
• Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset
• Proficiency in English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua)