Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Governance, Risk & Compliance Department
Manager, Business Analysis & Special Projects (Job ID: 3227)
- To be a team member of Business analysis & special project under Governance, Risk & Compliance Department
- Support the supervisors in matters concerning the financial/business performance analysis to the Bank’s operations in Mainland China
- Assist in project management for the strategic projects of the subsidiary in Mainland China including but not limited to project activities and roll out plans
- Assist in formulating strategies related the business development in Mainland China
- Responsible for the preparation and timely submission of briefings, presentations and regular reports
- Bachelor degree holder or above in accounting, finance, business administration, economics or statistics
- Over 3 years working experience, preferably in banking & finance sector and consultancy fields
- Well organized with careful attention to details
- Good communication skills in spoken and written English and Chinese; Fluent in Mandarin
- Good presentation and PowerPoint skills
- Exposure in Mainland China and relevant professional qualification are advantages
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=3227&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.