Our client is a multinational payment company, the Technology team is hiring one Business Analyst and one Technical Analyst to execute their new product / project. Candidate MUST have experience encountering system integration and coming from a payment background.
- Elicit business requirements through document analysis, workshops and interviews
- Translate business logics to business and functional requirements and solutions
- Lead business and functional requirements workshops
- Provide expertise for product/project implementation including system integration, process flows, API, portal reporting and analytics tools
- Own, lead the review, scrutinize for completeness, accuracy and correctness, provide inputs, and approve all business and functional specs.
- Communicate and validate business and functional requirements with various stakeholders
- Contribute towards the relevant sections of the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Ensure all business and functional related documentation is properly updated with signed-off
- Collaborate cross-organizationally
- Identify emerging business solutions and think of ways how to incorporate them into existing or new products
- A Diploma or above in computing or engineering related studies with relevant working experience gained in business analysis and/or pre-sales support
- 5-10 years of work experience with at least 3 years in hands-on business analyst work in product/project implementation, preferably with Asia Pacific regional experience within a multinational company
- Background in software development and a good understanding of IT business analysis
- In-depth knowledge in the online (ecommerce) payment industry preferred – payment network, processor, solution supplier, gateway providers or card acquirer
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online with your latest CV in word format and expected salary, quoting the job role "Insurance - Full Stack Developer". Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.