FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. About the Role
Develop and promote new / existing CI and PA insurance products to multi-channels to optimize new business profitability, customer needs and production growth
- Define the product strategies and actively create / explore new product ideas to support multi-channels distribution
- Conduct focus groups with customers and frontline to test new product ideas
- Lead the implementation and execution of the agreed product strategies and product plans to meet customer needs and competitive market environments
- Work with channels to deliver various product initiatives in order to meet business goals of multi-channels
- Conduct market analysis to identify opportunities and new product initiatives for different customer segments and multi-channels to improve our completeness position
- Collaborate with various stakeholders, such as Actuarial, Operations, Reinsurers, Agency, Partnership Distribution, Marketing, Group Office counterparties, etc, to drive various initiatives to implement the agreed business plan of product initiatives in order to meet the business goals
- Ensure the product development and implementation processes compliant with regulatory guidelines, Group's governance structures and Risk and Compliance Standards
- Participate in Product Implementation Taskforce and PGS regular meetings to drive the implementation of the product launches, various product and / or regulatory initiatives with good quality and timely manner
- As the ambassador of CI and PA, conduct training / district visits to frontline for new product initiatives to facilitate the understanding of product proposition, key selling edges and new product features / concept
- Conduct post implementation review via business data report and feedback from frontline
- Lead the ad-hoc projects and other duties as required
- Coach and develop team members
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.