I am currently working with a global investment bank looking to add a Restructuring Portfolio Management Director to their business.
Client Relationship Management and Strategies Formulation
- Optimise recovery of stressed assets
- Responsible for development and execution of risk mitigation, recovery and restructuring strategies
- Actively manage the overall risk profile of stressed assets throughout project life
- Implement workout solutions through stakeholder negotiations, bank syndicates, external specialist advisers and internal stakeholders
- Maintain good client relationship.
- Perform portfolio analyses, including stress testing and sector analysis
- Perform secondary loan sales assessments and execution
- Supervision and preparation of borrower rating, credit applications and reviews
- Coordinate and prepare audits and inspections
- Support and guide team members on industry knowledge
- Generate initiatives, including enhancements to improve business efficiency
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Legal, or related disciplines
- Solid experience in management of stressed or distressed assets, workouts and restructuring, credit writing, deal structuring, or credit approval
- Project finance and Real Estate experience is preferred
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Strong knowledge in banking products, financial models and analysis, credit risk, impact sensitivity studies, etc.