The job responsibilities associated with this role is including but are not limited to:
• Manage schedules, and arrange and coordinate the meetings between the department and internal/external parties.
• Coordinate the logistics of business trips and travel arrangements effectively, including hotel accommodation, air tickets, and local transportation.
• Screen and answer calls; deal with the team and internal/external parties’ requests/questions effectively in a professional manner.
• Prepare and process detailed expense reports in a timely manner and according to the Firm’s policy.
• Organize group activities, and liaise with internal and external dept.
• Screen, prioritize, forward, and action posts for the professionals.
• File documents timely and systematically.
• Perform ad-hoc requests as required.
• The candidate will support colleagues in other time zones and OT may be required.
Skills and Abilities
• Strong initiative and ability to prioritize challenges and workload.
• Strong commitment and flexibility in terms of working hours and ability to work under a pressured atmosphere.
• Strong leadership with good problem-solving capability.
• Ensure business confidentiality at all times.
• Well organized and detail-oriented.
• Mature, professional, energetic, hard-working, pleasant, and presentable.
• Holding a bachelor’s degree or above.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience working in a multinational company.
• Strong PC skills, proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Mandarin and English.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as the comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.