Brilliant Securities Transactions Support Specialist job with a top-tier investment bank in Hong Kong.
My client is looking for a Securities Transactions Support Specialist to join their Wealth Management Team in Hong Kong.
- First point of contact for internal and / or external business partners, clients, account managers and relationship managers on corporate action events.
- Seek to deliver a best-in-class client experience, using innovative approaches to identify and address client needs
- Consult with senior staff on complex issues
- Ensure efficient issue resolution through research and proper escalation
- Identify and recommend methods to improve processes, reduce risks, increase controls, and increase customer satisfaction
- Commit to a culture of continuous improvement centered on client service
- A university degree in finance.
- Strong Communication; Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin as you will liaise with clients from China.
- Strong Client Focus behavior; Solid interpersonal skills
- Problem Analysis; Attention to detail; Ability to acquire new knowledge and skills effectively
- Drive and Commitment; Effective time management and ability to meet deadline;
- Quality and Continuous Improvement; Passionate in driving and delivering change initiatives
- Risk & Professional Behavior; Good understanding of risk & control environments
- Teamwork and Collaboration: Establish good working relationships with colleagues and work with others across locations effectively