Leading sell-side client of ours are expanding their team in Hong Kong and are looking for a hands-on team lead. Supporting applications in Global Markets, this role will mentor and manage a team across APAC.
- Provide appropriate support for front-office and middle-office personnel while supporting FO trading systems
- Manage the team roaster and ensure adequate support is provided across different markets
- Work close with vendors where necessary to manage and resolve incidents
- Ensure end-to-end resolution of Incidents and reviewing to avoid recurrence
- Investigate Business and external client queries
- Compile trade data to meet the needs of different businesses
- Efficiently on-board new application/ services and provide a stable operating environment
- Automate where required to avoid manual intervention
- 7 – 10 yrs of hands-on application support experience in sell-side or buy-side environment
- Experience in supporting multiple traders with relevant knowledge of supporting application in Equities /Derivatives / Fixed income / Prime Services is mandatory
- Experience in FIX connectivity and DMA support
- Experience in managing a (2-3 members) team
- Good understanding of Incident/ Problem / Change Management to provide great support experience to internal and external customers
- Manage and communicate efficiently with internal and external customers
- Able to work on flexible working arrangements as and when required
Reach out to us with your questions for a confidential discussion.
To apply, email email@example.com. Thank you.
How do I apply?
Simply click the “apply” button or you can drop an email to Vidya (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume.