- Execute trades for Asia based Portfolio Managers, through broker sponsored algorithms, broker cash desks, dark pool, and DMA facilities
- Monitor price movements, volume, and trading flows for stocks in the portfolios
- Maintain broker relationships
- Book trades and monitor portfolios for accuracy
- Liaise with Trading Assistants, Operations, Compliance and Risk to resolve any issue
- 3+ years of experience working as an Equities trader with a deep understanding of equities trading (minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5/4.0 if less than 5 years of experience)
- Understanding of broker-sponsored algorithms, broker cash desks, dark pools, and DMA facilities is advantageous
- Knowledge of the structure of the major Asian equity markets
- Fluency with trading technology, execution management systems, and order management systems
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, working with systematic proprietary ETF trading and/or market making strategies
- Experience in international and/or domestic equity ETFs (experience in Fixed Income or Commodity ETFs will also be considered).
- Strong understanding of how markets function
- Experience of automated pricing using a wide range of approaches
- Strong quantitative skills. Proficiency in Python or C++ would be an advantage.